- Mix sound using a digital sound board on for both Thursday worship practice and Sunday morning services.
- Troubleshoot any problems that come up.
- Help set up and/or do other tech-related tasks as needed.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Ability to pay close attention and do repetitive, precise tasks.
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues.
- Preferred: Some musical knowledge, particularly vocabulary (ex: verse, chorus, bridge, etc.).
- Preferred: Be fully trained as a Screens Operator.
- Depending on availability, as often as biweekly, as little as once a month.
- Thursdays: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Sundays: 7 AM – 12:30 PM
- We ask that you commit to serving for 6 months with an opportunity to continue.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.