Student Ministry Team
Join the team to raise up the next generation to know and love God.
- Within the team there are various opportunities: set-up, food service, small group leader, activities, security, teaching, etc.
- Must be able and willing to communicate with teens and adults.
- Will have the opportunity to engage youth in additional events such as retreats, mission trips, or other outings.
- Must have a heart for teenagers, desiring to build relationships and trust.
- Be willing to work as a team.
- For this role, you need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Adults need to be background checked.
- Need to be available every Wednesday from 6:30-8:30.
- We ask that you commit to 9 months (school year) of serving, with optional summer availability.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.
- Once approved, you will be placed within the team according to strengths and skill set.