Counting the offering is an important administrative ministry of Gateway Church.
- Count offering.
- Enter offering data into Planning Center computer software.
- The counting is done with 2 unrelated people at the church office within seven days of the scheduled offering.
- Must be a Gateway Church member.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be comfortable on a computer.
- Must be trustworthy and able to keep giving information confidential.
- Must be approved by the Gateway Church leadership.
- There are 4 counting teams.
- For each team, we ask that you serve for approximately one hour per month.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.
- Training is provided.