As greeters, we may be a person’s first impression of the church. We have the opportunity to serve God by helping to create a friendly atmosphere and showing the love of God to all those who walk through the doors of the church.
- Cheerfully welcome everyone entering the church.
- Be watchful for visitors and introduce yourself.
- Introduce visitors to people you already know or to the pastoral staff.
- Inform visitors of free coffee and donut holes.
- A desire to serve others of the church and those who attend as guests.
- Be able to engage in conversation – being genuine in your interest of visitors, regular attenders, and members.
- Volunteer one full Sunday once a month.
- Arrival time is 8:30 am until approximately 11:15 am.
- We ask that you commit to one year, starting with the school calendar.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps and training.