Care and share the love of Jesus with little ones (between the ages of 0-3) while parents are worshipping.
- Welcome babies, toddlers and parents into the classroom.
- Engage with the babies by singing songs, sharing about God, playing, etc.
- Confirm instructions about feeding, changing needs, etc.
- Occasionally change a diaper or ask desk to notify a parent.
- For this role, you need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Adults need to be background checked.
- Must be able to pick up and/or hold babies and toddlers.
- Youth helpers are needed. Please see post titled “Youth Helper” for more information.
- Help out on a Sunday morning at least once a month.
- We ask that you commit to 6 months of serving, with an option to continue.
- You will have an opportunity to provide availability or block out dates a month in advance.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.