Gateway needs friendly and welcoming people to engage with parents and kids who are checking into classrooms.
- Cover the check-in station, primarily interfacing with new families and visitors.
- Take information from families and input into planning center check-ins.
- Welcome all families as they enter Gateway Kids.
- Be welcoming and personable.
- Be technologically confident to enter data into the computer.
- Be able to troubleshoot iPad stations, if necessary.
- Help out on a Sunday morning at least once a month.
- We ask that you commit to 6 months of serving, with an option to continue.
- You will have an opportunity to provide availability or block out dates a month in advance.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.
- Training and support will be provided.