Teaching Gateway kids Bible stories and application is an important foundation for spiritual growth.
- Each classroom has at least 1 teacher, 1 other adult helper, and 1 youth helper per service.
- Teacher will prepare and lead the Bible lesson. (Curriculum is provided by Gateway.)
- Teacher will provide direction for helpers on how to assist them in the classroom.
- For this role, you need to be at least 18 years of age.
- Adults need to be background checked.
- Youth helpers are needed. Please see post titled “Youth Helper” for more information.
- Help out on a Sunday morning at least once a month.
- We ask that you commit to 9 months (school year) of serving, with optional summer availability.
- You will have an opportunity to provide availability or block out dates a month in advance.
- Some preparation time will be needed to lead the prekindergarten and elementary rooms.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.