Meals on Wheels Delivery
Volunteer with Meals on Wheels to deliver nutritious meals to many home-bound seniors in Elk River.
- Deliver pre-made meals from the Elk River dining site to elderly residents in the surrounding area.
- Return hot and cold containers back to the Elk River dining site after delivery.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.
- Must fill out a consent form from Meals on Wheels.
- Need to have a working vehicle.
- Pick up the meals from the Elk River dining site at 10:30.
- The driving route takes approximately 1 hour.
- You may pick one or more days a month (Monday to Friday) to deliver meals during the months of March and August.
- Gateway Church delivers meals Monday through Friday during the first week of January.
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you regarding next steps.