Meal Ministry allows the people of the church to bless others in our congregation with a warm meal during a difficult time.
- Provide a meal for someone in who had a baby, surgery, illness, loss, etc. (this meal could be homemade or from a local restaurant).
- Deliver the meal to the address provided.
- Must be able to drive.
- Must be able to cook or pickup food for someone in need.
- Approximately 1-2 hours per opportunity
What To Expect
- After you apply and your application has been reviewed, a staff member or ministry leader will reach out to you.
- When an individual or family needs a meal, you will receive an email and/or text.
- The email will redirect you to a website where you can see information about those you’ll be blessing.
- You can sign up for a time slot that fits your schedule from the link you’ll be sent.